Instagrammish
Forum #2
Intro:
Personally, I use VSCO to edit my pictures for Instagram. These are old pictures that I instantly thought of when I got this assignment assigned. I incorporated a picture of my cat, my best friend, and my favorite building at HPU! It was a bit challenging to choose all of the different setting and options but I did the best I could.
Before:
After:
Prom With My Best Friend
Before:
After:

The Famous Roberts Hall
Before:
After:

Final Thoughts:
I feel like I did the best I did with the filters. I would not personally use them for my instagram because they are a little too edgy for my liking. In a way, the filter outlines the main parts of the picture. The before and after pictures show a huge difference. I also cropped the pictures too to show the main idea and focus of the image. I enjoyed making my instagram filters and will try it again when I post a picture for my instagram.
No comments:
Post a Comment