With mono disrupting my still image video, I agreed with Professor Heagney to talk about my final still image video. With my person on the street already being recorded, it was easy just to paste it into the new app that I got introduced to called Preview and to add any images I wanted that related to the video. It was a fun process to do. Preview was a little tedious but it got easier as time went on. This project I am proud of because of all of the elements I did not know I was capable of learning or using was incorporated into this project.
Using animations made my project look 10x better. Making it move definitely made it less boring. Some of my images before were boring and I was looking at it for too long. But making it move made me less antsy. I thought I was finished with my video before I came to the exam block period but when Professor Heagney came over and talked with me, I realized I was missing so much. And I made my video so much cooler than I thought I could. I even have peers coming up to me saying I did a good job. And honestly it just feels good to hear that.
Even though this was not a rough draft, I feel as though it is even better to see this instead. With a lot of trouble with Hollywood and images that showed up with Chinese characters, I finally uploaded it to youtube. It was a painful to see my images have Chinese characters on my project. But then when you locate them correctly, it worked out well.
Here is my final project! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment